Responsible for the day-to-day operations of commercial office, retail, or residential properties including leasing, tenancy management, and occupier retention strategies. Strong leadership qualities in dealing with on-site staff, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills with clients and customers.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Must be a team player with a “can do” attitude
- Commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Proven experience in project budgeting, contract negotiations and operation management
- Minimum 5 years experiences in Property Management
- Bachelor degrees from reputable university
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
We offer attractive remuneration packages, people development and a challenging environment for professionals who wish to advance their careers in a growing international property consultant company. Please send your detailed CV and recent photograph to:
Apply for the positionReturn to listings