An ownership perspective influences every aspect of services from operational setup of new building, through day-to-day operations. Our services are highly customized to unique operational priorities and financial goals.
We optimized quality, efficiency, and cost of operations and improve performance of your real estate property/portfolio.
WHAT WE DO
- Assess the existing property or facilities.
- Building design review and technical assistance for new building.
- Building operations and engineering management.
- Contractor and vendor management.
- Tenant relation and customer service.
- Financial management.
- Lease auditing and compliance.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Experience, training, and credentials professional to keep facilities running smoothly.
- Consistent delivery across multi-market client portfolios.
- Establish standard operating procedures, recruitment and training, inspection of construction project, procurement process.
- Advise regularly and training at certain aspect technical and management.
Click here and contact us for more information.
Cushman and Wakefield's Property & Asset Management group helps institutional and individual owners maximise returns on real estate investments through value-added programs and superior management expertise. We take an “asset management” approach, directly supporting ownership’s financial and operational goals.